MBA One Year Program
The one-year delivery of the Master of Business Administration degree program is designed to be an intensive program of study which will allow a student to complete all requirements in 12 months beginning in the fall or spring semester.*
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
Graduates learn executive business competencies, professional leadership, and strategic and creative thinking skills that will help them ethically solve problems which occur in the global business environment in culturally sensitive ways.
All courses are offered at the Harborside Campus. Each course is completed in an 8-week hybrid model; students meet in class once per week. Admission is offered in the fall and spring semesters. Students with an interest in developing new connections and a desire to complete the program quickly are prime candidates. Students are expected to have completed all foundation courses before the start of classes. Students are given the opportunity to gain important work setting experience through the development of an action research project.**
The one-year program is identical to the traditional program except that all courses are offered in an 8-week hybrid model and students complete 4 courses per semester, including the summer term.**
* Online students will start in the Fall, Spring or Summer semester.
** Students enrolling in the Online program will take courses in a 100% online environment and are not required to come to campus.
Master of Business Administration - One Year Program
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|ECON5000||Economics in the Global Economy||3|
|FISV5000||Corporate Financial Accounting||3|
|FISV5526||Financial Reporting and Control||3|
|IBUS5511||Global Economic Environments||3|
|MGMT5900||Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law||3|
|RSCH5700||Research and Inquiry||3|
|Elective Courses *|
|Choose College of Business courses at the 5000 or higher level to fulfill the 9 credit elective requirement. Courses taken as foundation courses do not apply.||9|
|Career Capstone Course|
|MGMT6800||Business Policy and Strategy||3|
Students may choose up to 3 credits of a 5000-level or higher internship or 6 credits of 5000-level or higher study abroad to satisfy elective courses.