The Bridge for Diversity, Equity & Social Justice
JWU’s Bridge for Diversity, Equity & Social Justice advances a universitywide campus culture of inclusion, safety and discovery. The Bridge supports all members of the JWU community, with a focus on social identities that have been historically underrepresented in higher education.
As a hub for connection, resources, support services, programming and training, the Bridge actively
- Promotes policies and practices that address intersectionality of identities while advancing the JWU culture of inclusion and social justice.
- Offers content consultation, training and collaboration to students, student groups, JWU departments and community partners.
- Provides sexual assault and relationship violence prevention education.
- Offers one-on-one support to students navigating personal identity exploration; experiences of sexual assault, relationship violence or bias; or consultation on programmatic or academic projects.
- Supports and works with the academic colleges.
- Fosters a physical and digital space for learning and connection.
The Bridge is a resource for the JWU community across all campuses: Providence, Charlotte and the College of Professional Studies. For Bridge contact information, as well as location and hours, please consult the JWU Directory. Visit the Bridge webpage or email them for information and resources.