The Bridge Center for Diversity, Equity & Social Justice
The Bridge Center for Diversity, Equity & Social Justice advances a campus culture of inclusion, safety and discovery. The center is a hub for connection, resources, support services, programming and training, and also supports academic interests. The center
- Promotes policies and practices that advance the JWU culture of inclusion and social justice
- Offers content consultation, training and collaboration to students, student groups, JWU departments and community partners
- Supports and works with the academic colleges
- Offers one-on-one support to students
- Fosters a physical and digital space for learning and connection
The center is a resource for the JWU community across all campuses: Providence, Charlotte and Online. The center joins the work of the previous intercultural/multicultural centers and women’s/gender equity centers to expand the scope of work and better address intersectionality of identities.