Military Withdrawal

Students who are members of any branch of the United States Armed Services, including the National Guard, who are called to active duty while enrolled are entitled to the following options:

  • Students may work with each individual instructor to determine if an incomplete grade is appropriate. If an incomplete grade is not a viable option, the student will be permitted to withdraw either from individual courses or from the university. A credit of tuition and fees will be issued for those courses from which the student has withdrawn.
  • Students who are called to active duty while enrolled should contact their academic counselor/advisor to initiate the withdrawal process. An official copy of the military orders must be presented to invoke this special withdrawal and refund process. Students may also consider adding an authorized user to view portions of their academic and financial records via a separate, secure login and website.