Academic Decisions

Students who wish to appeal an academic decision should seek the help of the following people, in the following order:

  1. Professor or instructor
  2. Department chairperson
  3. Academic dean of appropriate college or school (final appeal)

Please note that this process does not apply to decisions regarding academic integrity infractions.

For more information, see Complaints and Grievances.