Grade Appeals

Final grades are generally not appealable. In the case of clerical or mathematical error in the calculation or recording of a grade, students have one calendar year from the semester-end date within which they may appeal an official grade. This appeal must be addressed to the faculty member in writing. Approved grade changes are only viewable on academic transcripts or degree audits.