Transfer Within JWU
It is possible for undergraduate and graduate students to transfer from one Johnson & Wales campus to another. The following conditions apply:
- Students must consult with an academic advisor/counselor if they are interested in transferring.
- Campus transfers cannot be guaranteed and are subject to space and course availability. Additionally, not all programs of study are available at each campus.
- Undergraduate students with less than a 2.00 GPA must have their transfer approved by their academic advisor/counselor. Graduate students with less than a 3.00 GPA must have their transfer approved by their academic advisor/counselor.
- Students with a judicial hold must also be approved by the dean of students.
- Students must have submitted verification of high school completion or equivalent (for undergraduate students) or verification of bachelor's degree completion (for graduate students) to be eligible for transfer.
- Students are required to follow the curriculum required for their major based on their new campus catalog requirements as reflected on their degree audit.
- It is the student’s responsibility to register for courses at their new campus in jwuLink.
- It is the student’s responsibility to address housing concerns and proper dress codes at their new campus.
- Students are required to comply with the medical documentation/immunization requirements of their new campus. A health services hold will be placed on the student’s account if the proper documentation has not been submitted. Students will have no more than one term to meet these requirements.