Student Involvement & Leadership
Student Involvement & Leadership strives to cultivate meaningful experiences to inspire personal and professional growth by
- developing and supporting programs that promote collaborative learning, character development and social responsibility
- promoting a student-centered culture that encourages a strong sense of pride and tradition
- empowering students to embrace and strengthen an inclusive community
- fostering collaborative partnerships to support and deliver successful campus events
Some programs and services include
- student organizations
- fraternity and sorority life
- leadership development programs
- student government
- New Student Orientation
- campus activities and programs, such as bands, comedians, movie nights and bingo
- fall, winter and spring festivals
- campus traditions such as Homecoming, One-Ton Sundae, JWU Pawlooza and more
Opportunities abound for students to get involved in student organizations and become engaged in the Wildcat community at JWU's Charlotte Campus. See Student Organizations to learn how to get involved, access the Student Organization Handbook and discover how to start new organizations on campus.
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Getting connected to the fraternity and sorority community is a fantastic way for students to strengthen their leadership potential, serve others and build a network of resources that can last a lifetime. See Fraternity and Sorority Life for currently available fraternities and sororities and to learn how to get involved.
Leadership Development Programs
Student Involvement & Leadership provides opportunities for students to complement their classroom education with the leadership knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to succeed in a competitive workplace and in life. Take advantage of these rewarding programs, including the Emerging Leader Series, Campus Leader Series & Leadership in our Community Series.