Residential Life

All first-year students are required to live in university housing for their first and second year of study unless they meet one or more of the following criteria:

  • They are married.
  • They are a parent.
  • They are 21 years of age or older.
  • They are living at home with a relative, parent or guardian, and commuting within a 50-mile radius of campus.
  • They are a transfer student.
  • They are not eligible to live on campus.

Please contact Residential Life for further information regarding these exceptions.

Students who have been convicted of certain felonies (or have had certain felony-type charges sustained in a juvenile proceeding), such as crimes of violence, serious drug offenses and sex offenses, are not eligible to live in university housing.

Residential Life provides information regarding a variety of living accommodations on and near campus, as well as programs for students and opportunities for involvement. For additional opportunities to get involved on campus, please contact Student Involvement & Leadership

Students requesting reasonable accommodations should contact the Academic and Career Excellence (ACE) Center.