MBA - Organizational Leadership Concentration
The Master of Business Administration degree program with a concentration in Organizational Leadership provides the graduate student the opportunity to hone leadership skills necessary for success in today’s complex and ever-changing global business environment. Core courses reinforce the ability to critically analyze and assess organizational challenges, while concentration courses advance the student’s level of professional competency and expertise demanded in current leadership thinking and application. This program can add practical value to students’ professional growth as they consider career opportunities in the areas of management, administration, sales, marketing, consulting, labor relations and human resources.
Upon completion of this program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Apply contemporary leadership models and theories to support organizational effectiveness in a global environment.
Master of Business Administration — Organizational Leadership Concentration
Master of Business Administration
|ECON5000||A Survey of Economic Principles||3|
|FISV5000||Corporate Financial Accounting||3|
|FISV5720||Financial Reporting and Control||3|
|MGMT5900||Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law||3|
|RSCH5800||Evidence-Based Research in Management||3|
|Organizational Leadership Courses|
|MGMT6056||Contemporary Leadership Issues and Strategies||3|
|MGMT6150||Coaching and Consultation Skills *||3|
|Choose two of the following:||6|
|Corporate Social Responsibility *|
|Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry *|
|Women and Leadership in Society|
|Career Capstone Course|
|MGMT6800||Business Policy and Strategy||3|