Academic Success Center
The Academic Success Center offers a wide-range of services that support the success of JWU students at multiple Providence locations. Services are designed to aid students in accomplishing their goals and achieving academic success.
- Yena Center, First Floor
- John Hazen White, Second Floor
- Friedman Center, First Floor
- Subject-based Tutoring
- Writing Support
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
- Success Coaching on time management, studying strategies, organization, and more
- Smarthinking (24/7) Online Tutoring
All of our services are available to JWU students at no additional cost.