On May 17th, 2017, the Academic Standing page was modified to reflect changes in the academic standing standards for graduate programs:
- Graduate students and 4+1 BS/MBA/MS program students are allowed a maximum of two terms on probation.
- The academic standing standards for graduate students table was altered to reflect the addition of a second probation term.
On June 26th, 2017, the Identification Cards page was modified to reflect changes to the price of replacement identification cards.
On August 30th, 2017, the How to Access 1098T & 1098E page was added to the handbook to provide information regarding the paperless means of accessing the 1098T and 1098E statements.
On October 11th, 2017, the Academic Standing page was modified to reflect the following changes:
- Replacement of “4+1 program” with “Accelerated Master’s Program.”
- Clarification regarding the Academic Standing Standards for English as a Second Language students.
- Removal of the withdrawal grade “WF.”
- Addition of undergraduate requirements for return to Johnson & Wales University after academic dismissal.
On January 8th, 2018, the information on the Diplomas page was amended to reflect the new online diploma services for diploma reissues.
On January 26th, 2018, the Online Courses page was modified to reflect the following changes: the number of credits international undergraduate and graduate students residing in the United States may take as part of and in excess of a full-time course load. For graduate students, online courses are not allowed to count toward the full time course load requirement. Undergraduate and graduate students who meet their full time course load would be eligible to enroll in excess online course credit.