Experiential Education & Career Services
Experiential Education & Career Services offers a variety of internship programs and career services including a career capstone course, résumé critiques, mock interviews, career fairs, exposure to industry professionals, on-campus interviews and more. These services assist students in building skills to obtain employment and independently manage their careers.
Experiential Education & Career Services components include
- internship opportunities available in the College of Business, The Hospitality College, the College of Culinary Arts, the School of Technology (Providence Campus only) and the School of Arts & Sciences (Providence Campus only). Internship is designed to provide eligible students with practical work experience in their chosen field of study while they earn academic credit for the experience.
- a career capstone course for juniors and seniors that prepares them to navigate the job search process.
- career workshops that allow students to select specific skill-building topics.
- networking opportunities with industry professionals through on-campus recruiting events.
- career advising resources providing personalized advising on a variety of career-related topics.
- online job postings by employers who are looking to hire students for part-time and full-time jobs (on and off campus) as well as internships. Go to jwuLink > Careers > Find a Job.
- employers representing a broad range of fields that visit campus each year to participate in recruiting events and serve as guest lecturers and classroom speakers. These activities provide students with a real-world view of industry as well as opportunities to connect with industry professionals and career options.