Student Involvement & Leadership
Student Involvement & Leadership strives to cultivate meaningful experiences to inspire personal and professional growth by
- developing and supporting programs that promote collaborative learning, character development and social responsibility
- promoting a student-centered culture that encourages a strong sense of pride and tradition
- empowering students to embrace and strengthen an inclusive community
- fostering collaborative partnerships to support and deliver successful campus events
Some programs and services include
- student organizations
- campus entertainment and activities
- co-curricular and leadership development programs
- student government
- multicultural programs
- campus traditions such as Late Night Breakfast, the Greatest Day of Fun, MLK Service Challenge and more
Opportunities abound for students to get involved in student organizations and become engaged in the Wildcat community at JWU's Denver Campus. See Student Organizations for currently available opportunities and to access the Student Organization Handbook to learn about starting new organizations on campus.
Leadership Development Programs
Student Involvement & Leadership provides opportunities for students to complement their classroom education with the leadership knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to succeed in a competitive workplace and in life.