MBA - Project Management Concentration
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management is a 12 course, 36-credit program that provides the essential knowledge and skills to pursue or accelerate careers in business and project management.
With access to relevant content and projects, students are further prepared for a professional career relating to business analysis, project and portfolio management, and design, implementation and management of business operations and processes, both in manufacturing and service organizations.
Upon completion of the program, graduates of this program are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Create a comprehensive project plan to ensure desired project deliverables.
Master of Business Administration — Project Management Concentration
Master of Business Administration
|ECON5000||A Survey of Economic Principles||3|
|FISV5000||Corporate Financial Accounting||3|
|FISV5720||Financial Reporting and Control||3|
|MGMT5900||Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law||3|
|RSCH5800||Evidence-Based Research in Management||3|
|Project Management Courses|
|MGMT6225||Team Dynamics *||3|
|MGMT6440||Project Management Simulation I *||3|
|MGMT6450||Project Management Simulation II *||3|
|Career Capstone Course|
|MGMT6800||Business Policy and Strategy||3|