MBA - International Beverage Management Concentration
Johnson & Wales University is among the largest educators of hospitality professionals in North America. Economists recognize the global hospitality industry as the largest industry in the world and one of the fastest-growing fields for future employment. Through the Master of Business Administration degree program with a concentration in International Beverage Management, students develop advanced knowledge of the beverage sector, including beverage products, beverage management, current and new and emerging markets, consumers, and the value chain for global beverages. This use of this knowledge is applied to make business decisions, take actions that produce positive results in the marketplace, and function in an exciting and fast-changing business environment by recognizing and exploiting developing trends. As the beverage industry expands locally, nationally and internationally, this degree offers the opportunity to develop the necessary skills to become industry thought leaders.
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at the operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision-making in domestic and global organizations.
- Demonstrate competence with practical techniques used to analyze the sensory properties of beverages.
Master of Business Administration — International Beverage Management Concentration
Master of Business Administration
|Corporate Financial Accounting
|A Survey of Economic Principles
|Financial Reporting and Control
|Global Economic Environments
|Evidence-Based Research in Management
|International Beverage Management Courses
|Advanced Global Wine Studies
|Advanced Global Studies in Beer and Brewing Operations
|Advanced Global Spirits Studies
|Contemporary Issues in the Global Beverage Industry
|Career Capstone Course
|Business Policy and Strategy