MBA - Information Security/Assurance Concentration
The Master of Business Administration degree program with a concentration in Information Security/Assurance allows graduate students the opportunity to delve deeper into the realms of business continuity, incident response, cyber science and other aspects of information technology business operations. No company is without an information technology/information security function and the language of business requires a grasp of the information security landscape. Graduates of this program are able to translate business and functional dynamics necessary in today’s environment. The program was developed and updated in collaboration with students and successful industry leaders, enabling graduates to advance in their professional careers by attaining business competencies as well as leadership, strategic and creative thinking skills in the ever-changing global business environment.
Upon completion of the program, graduates are expected to:
- Gather, interpret and analyze research to inform decision-making at operational and strategic levels of an organization.
- Use advanced communication skills and awareness of cultural differences in global and domestic business interactions.
- Analyze problems from a diverse perspective, propose effective solutions and evaluate the impact of executive decisions.
- Assess and evaluate business entities taking into account cross-functional environments as they affect ethical decision making in domestic and global organizations.
- Integrate information security solutions through the alignment of appropriate security methodologies to different security situations.
Master of Business Administration — Information Security/Assurance Concentration
Master of Business Administration
|ECON5000||A Survey of Economic Principles||3|
|FISV5000||Corporate Financial Accounting||3|
|ISA5005||Network Fundamentals *||3|
|FISV5720||Financial Reporting and Control||3|
|MGMT5900||Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Law||3|
|RSCH5800||Evidence-Based Research in Management||3|
|Information Security/Assurance Courses|
|ISA5020||Foundations of Information Security Management||3|
|ISA6050||Business Continuity Planning **||3|
|ISA6060||Risk Management and Incident Response **||3|
|ISA6070||Cyber Science and IT Business Operations **||3|
|Career Capstone Course|
|MGMT6800||Business Policy and Strategy||3|
ISA5005 Network Fundamentals is only offered online.