BRIDGE stands for Building Relationships, Intercultural Dialogue and Global Engagement. The BRIDGE represents an integrated approach to international and intercultural engagement for JWU’s diverse community and multiple campuses. The BRIDGE offers educational programs, cultural events and social activities that support the university's goal of practicing local, national and global citizenship.
- aims to unite students from all backgrounds
- supports students in acclimating to campus life
- dismantles cultural barriers and encourages cultural exchange
- builds global learning and intercultural competencies within and beyond the classroom
- provides opportunities to socialize and network
The BRIDGE Center on the Providence Campus is located in the Xavier Complex, and provides an active learning environment for JWU students, faculty and staff, with an emphasis on cross-cultural awareness and understanding.
For international and intercultural information and resources, please contact