International students on an F-1 student visa from another university are eligible to apply to Johnson & Wales University’s Continuing Education programs. However, international students seeking a student visa must apply to the Johnson & Wales University Day program.  All students who are resident aliens must provide proof of their status to Continuing Education Admissions.