Charlotte Programs of Study
Below is a list of Programs of Study for Johnson & Wales University.
Please note that certain programs of study at the university, including equine programs and programs in the College of Culinary Arts and The Hospitality College, include technical standards in the academic requirements essential to the program. Students with disabilities may contact the Center for Academic Support at the applicable campus for further information about these technical standards.
- Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree
- Baking & Pastry Arts and Food Service Management
- Business Administration
- Culinary Arts & Food Service Management
- Fashion Merchandising & Retail Marketing
- Hotel & Lodging Management
- International Hotel & Tourism Management
- Management (Accelerated)
- Management Accounting
- Restaurant, Food & Beverage Management
- Sports/Entertainment/Event Management
An Associate in Applied Science is offered at the Charlotte campus in lieu of an Associate in Science degree in accordance with North Carolina Higher Education Regulations.