Skip to Content

Transfer and Career Prerequisites

Students who intend to transfer to other colleges or enroll in graduate schools after attending Johnson & Wales University must determine the requirements of those institutions and plan their programs of study accordingly. Johnson & Wales University makes no claim or guarantee for transfer credit to other academic institutions. Similarly, students who intend to take state or foreign business, trade or professional licensing examinations should determine the prerequisites of those jurisdictions prior to selecting programs of study.

Students who are interested in transferring to JWU should see information on transfer admissions.

Once enrolled in a JWU graduate program, a student may not take core or concentration courses elsewhere and apply them for transfer credit except in extenuating circumstances, and when permission is granted by the dean’s office. A grade of B or better must be earned for the course to transfer.

Request Info Apply Visit Us Catalog Archive